Thursday, June 21, 2007

Knee injury

First blog! I wish I'd discovered these blogs a couple of weeks ago--it would have helped to pass the time while I've been off. It's been over 3 weeks now since I hurt my knee at work, and tomorrow night I plan to try a 6-hr shift. Being off work would have been fun if I'd been able to get around. Now that I can manage without the crutches, it's time to put the proboscis against the grindstone again.

Wonder how long til I can request time off? I need a REAL vacation, one with some FUN in it!

My J-man has been so patient these last few weeks--far more patient than I would have been, I'm afraid. If I so much as mention something, he's ready to go get it for me if I want him to. Considering the fact he's permanently disabled, and it's such an effort for him just to get around every day, I am a little ashamed of the whining I've done. I certainly appreciate him more since this all started.

No comments: