1. You have tulip bulbs purchased in the fall of 2006 still in your freezer.
2. You open the can of paint you bought for the porch railing, and it's dried.
3. Your driver's license is expired--and it was from the state you left 4 years ago.
4. The fabric pieces you cut out to make 2 new scrub tops are now one size too small.
5. You are thinking it's time to get started on your taxes, so you pull out the boxes labeled "2005", "2006", and "2007".
6. You renewed your car tags 2 months ago, but the inspection sticker on your car is 14 months old.
7. There are items in your closet still wrapped in Christmas paper.
8. It's 6 pm and you're pulling out the bacon and eggs for supper--again.
9. You take a spice bottle down from the cabinet, and find it expired in 2005.
10. There are only 6 days til your quiltlet for the winter swap must be mailed, and it's still in pieces.