Thursday, March 28, 2019

Blocks 3 & 4

Well, Block #9 of the Hand -pieced Quilt Along was released this past Monday, and I just finished blocks 3 and  4. No matter, I'll finish the rest in my own time. I had to make block 3 three times to get something I was satisfied with. Block 4 was a bit easier, but still a little tricky. I had never done QSTs before. So, since it's after midnight, and a new link-up starts in the morning, I'm going to post this with no further ado.

Block 3:

Block 4:



Here's the link to Patty's blog: Elm Street Quilts  and here's the one to Kristin's: Simple, Handmade, Everyday

Maybe I can get another block or two done this weekend, before Hazel comes to spend a few days with us.

1 comment:

Patty said...

These look beautiful! Thanks for linking up with the Hand Pieced QAL