Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Blog Hops

Finally, autumn weather has arrived!  Yesterday morning started out with thunderstorms and rain straight through til at least 3:30 this morning. I left some windows open and froze my poor husband, so had to close them and turn the heat on for a little while to take the chilll off.  Today is bright and sunny, but cool and so exhilerating.

There are some blogs celebrating fall and thought I'd share them, in case you haven't discovered them. 

Found this one over at Positively Splendid.

 

This one is for quilters--check it out!
Edge_bloghop_500x595

And for anyone even mildly interested in Halloween Art, this is an awesome giveaway:

(You know I had to put something in about Halloween.)

I think there was another quilty one starting out there, but can't find it right now.  When I do, I'll post it!


AHA!  Found it!

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

Oooo. Aaaahhhhh ooooooo aaahhhhh
Hubby says perfect weather coming Sat for our Church Carnival! We're excited!!