Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pothole's voice


Well, I did a (very) little digging, and found out our gal who does the voiceover for the pothole isn't even blond! I coulda sworn she was!

Her name is Dayci and here's her picture:

Cute as a bug, isn't she?

Her resume says she was educated in Chapel Hill, NC,  (Sorry, Jen!) and that she can do several different accents.  I'm thinking this is the accent that'll get her more jobs.




Okay, a small segue into another subject: Movie Trivia.  I took the month of October off while dealing with J-Man's illness and Howloween and now November's half over.  (Sheesh!  Where was I?)

Is this something y'all want to continue or is everybody tired of the game?  I'm going to watch movies anyway, so it's whatever you folks want to do. Let's see if I can manage one of those polls in my sidebar, but if I can't, just comment and let me know your choice.

Oh, and the person who visits from Albuquerque--I'm curious: do we know each other from when I lived there?  If you don't feel like letting the whole world know, you can just email me using the addy in my profile.  Inquiring minds want to know!

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

how about we add questions every other week or so??

for example. I watched Sound of Music yesterday.

What was the name of the "friend" who got the Von Trapp Family Singers into the music festival?

bonus question. what was the sin the 2 nuns admitted to the Mother as the Von Trapps were driving away??

Anonymous said...

She is very cute!

And she would fit right in among us West Texans. ;-)

Libby said...

I love the trivia. We haven't watched movies around here for a while. I'm hoping when winter gets here, we'll get lots of movie time *S*

Julie Stiles Mills said...

I like the trivia. I forGET about the trivia a lot, but I do like it!

MightyMom: Uncle Max? and those nuns, if I recall, "borrowed" the bad guy's distributor cap?