Mighty Mom at My Wonderful Life tagged me for another meme, but hey, I haven't done one in a while and 6 is better than 100, so I will play along.
The Quick Rules for the Quick Quirky Meme are as follows:
Link to the person who tagged me.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Hmmmm, boring. Only 6. Okaayyyy...
1. I am a walking buffet for mosquitos.
2. I am allergic to Latex, with a crossover allergy to raw bananas and avocados, and also allergic to ragweed, which has a crossover allergy to melons. This is a catastrophe, as I love cantaloupes, bananas, and guacamole.
3. My shoe size used to be 6 1/2B, but now it's 7W.
4. I was born at ten minutes after midnight, which places me on the cusp of Cancer and Leo. I rarely read my horoscope, but when I do I just pick whichever horoscope is the best for that day.
5. I hate to talk on the phone.
6. I still have my gallbladder and my appendix, but not my tonsils.
Weird little meme, isn't it?
Okay, let's see. Whom shall I pick?
Well, I do a lot of lurking, and I just met some new bloggers by signing up on Just Us Quilters, but I don't want to put them on the spot. And I don't want to keep naming the same folks all the time.
SOoooo, if you like this little meme, then feel free to play along and then come back and post a comment here so we can all go read 6 unspectacular things about you!