Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Movie Trivia Answer 1/2

Well, I thought I'd hear from more of you, but then, Tootsie is an old movie!  A fun one, though.

The question was: What did Les give Dorothy that she/he tried to pass on to Sandy? 






AnnieO got the answer:
This is one of my all-time favorite movies! I know the answer--it was chocolate-covered cherry candies!


Scene from the movie:

Sandy: A guy named Les is sending you candy?

Michael Dorsey: Yes. He's a friend of mine. He can't eat candy; he's diabetic.

Sandy (reading the card): Why is he thanking you for a lovely night in front of the fire?

Michael Dorsey: [long pause] My mind's a blank.

Sandy: Michael, are you gay?

Michael Dorsey: In what sense?

Do yourself a favor--rent this movie, get past the first 10 minutes, and prepare to enjoy yourself!
 
 
 
New question on Saturday!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hmmm. I have never seen that. I'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Tootsie is one of my favorite movies. :-)