Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday at the Movies 12/13

I know this movie has to be on the top 5 of everyone's favorites during the Christmas season: It's a Wonderful Life. I tried to think of more challenging questions, but I doubt seriously that you all could be stumped.

So, here are a couple to quickly answer and then go about your preparations!

What were the names of George and Mary Bailey's 4 children?

What is the population of Bedford Falls?

What is the name of the town if George doesn't exist?


Answers on Tuesday!


3 comments:

Libby said...

Okay - let's see . . . . there's Janie, Tommy, Zuzu and that other kid - I'm going to guess George Jr.
I can't remember the population, but the name changed from Bedford Falls to Pottersville.
Can I get extra credit for knowing that the cabbie and the cop are the name inspirations for the Muppet duo Bert and Ernie?

MightyMom said...

Actually I don't care at all for that movie and never watch it....so I don't know any of those...


So,

I'm gonna ask YOU one!!

In The Muppet Christmas Carol, who played the part of Marley?

HarryJack's Mom said...

Oh, we love this movie - my husband knows every line of the movie! Pete, Janie, Tommy and Zuzu are their children. Pottersville is the name if he doesn't exist, tho I keep thinking of Back to the Future's Twin Pines ;-) We're trying to cheat and find the population but having no luck despite speedwatching the movie and checking online - great question. Whatever the population, they are all praying for him. Hats off to whoever knows!