Saturday, July 04, 2009

Saturday at the Movies Contest

Today (July 4) starts the Movie Trivia contest!

Here's how it works:

I will ask 2 questions about a movie each Saturday. Correct answers will be worth 10 points each. Then there will be a bonus question worth 5 points. You have the potential for 25 points each week, with a possible 100 points total by the end of July.

One week this month, I will announce in advance the movie I'm going to watch, so those of you who find you're older than or younger than or have different tastes from the movies I watch, will have a chance just like everyone else.

As always, it's the honor system! You may watch the movie, or you may ask someone else who's seen the movie, but you can't research the answer on the internet.

Edited to add: So that everyone has a fair chance, please email your answers to me instead of using the comments section to answer the questions. I will post my email address at the end of the post each week.

Prizes
The person with the most points will receive one of three prizes:

1. Coffee-lover's Package

2. Quilter's Package

3. Garderner's Package

Your choice!

As I assemble these prize packages, I will post them on the blog.

Ready?

Scroll down for the current week's question.

2 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

YAY! This is fun :-) Happy Fourth! and happy watching :-)

MightyMom said...

I wanna win!!!


please please please let me win!!