Monday, August 06, 2007

Encyclopedia of Me Meme

This fun Meme was started by Bella Dia (http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/) and was based on a book that I might just have to check out of the library. I mulled it over a couple of days, and decided to join in. There's still time if you'd like to check out her site for the explanation.

A---American, and proud to be one!

Albuquerque, where I lived for over 19 years, and which is the home of the International Balloon Fiesta!



ALIENS--one of my favorite movies. I never get tired of watching it.

THE ABYSS--ditto

Academy Awards--one of the two events in the year I always request time off for. I have been watching this for probably 30 years, but am so disillusioned with the recent hosts, I just might have to bag it.

Alabama, state of my birth, and where most of my relatives still live.

Apple. Trite, maybe, but I live in the most apple-producing county in the state, and one of the top 5 apple producing areas in the country. We have an apple festival every September, and I started this wall-hanging during the festival last year. It was my own design and will hang in my entryway this apple season. (Click on the photo to enlarge and see the little worm!)


Oh, and I have canned some very tasty apple butter in the past, made from an old Farm Journal canning and freezing guide.

I'll have to do the B's tomorrow.

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

cool idea!!

Celestine said...

whats a meme?

Stephanie D said...

Celestine, I googled Meme to get a clearer definition and here's what I found:
In the context of web logs / 'blogs / blogging and other kinds of personal web sites it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on.