Thursday, August 16, 2007

F

It might just take me into Sept. to Finish this Encyclopedia of Me.

F==Fancy. Nope. No one could accuse me of that.

Fig preserves. I love this on warm, buttered biscuits. They remind me of my daddy, one of the better memories. I couldn't seem to find them when we lived in the SW, but now that we're back in the Southeast again, it's much easier.

Furniture. Most of mine we've either bought at moving sales, had given to us, or bought when we first got married, 36 years ago. Some of it pre-dates us as a couple. Not nice enought be be antiques--just old.

Flylady. Wonderful woman. Couldn't have moved without her tips, couldn't have anyone over on the spur of the moment before her.

Freedom. What I try not to take for granted, but do. Now and then something jolts me into appreciating it, but then I forget.

Flag. Flies from the front of my house. The only way to my door is under my flag.

No comments: