Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Swap Goodies

Look what I got from Rosemary! She got my name in PEA's Halloween Swap and indulged me in my Roswell Alien theme this year:





And the feet that go with the Alien head and hands:


Tandi didn't like looking at the feet:


She was interested in the ray guns, however:


I never would have thought about ray guns, but they add so much to the whole alien invasion idea. These light up and make a variety of sounds:


There are an additional set of fingers and pair of ears:


Can you see the yellow caution tape? And the bag of jelly beans? There's a green glowstick, too.


These itty bitty aliens are perfect for the table with the refreshments:


And Tandi gets to be the Security Dog! How perfect is this?


In addition to a sweet note, Rosemary also included these wonderful old quilt blocks:


They look to be 30's type fabrics, I think, with maybe some feedsacks in there. I didn't count them, but there's a large stack. They're very fragile, with an occasional cut in a couple of places on a few of the blocks, and some of them are smaller than the others. I'm not sure what I'll do with them yet--I'll have to cogitate awhile.

It felt like Christmas here today! Thanks so much, Rosemary! I'm so excited!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome!!! I think you hit paydirt with your swap partner!

Carole Burant said...

Omigosh, what a fabulous swap!! I can just imagine how excited you were to open up the package...such fun to see all the alien themed goodies:-) I knew I could count on Rosa to put together something fun like that, she's the best!! I'm so glad you've enjoyed this Halloween swap...I'll only breathe a sigh of relief once everyone has gotten their swaps! lol xox

Rosa said...

Yay! I'm so happy you liked everything. What fun it was searching town for aliens!! And now you're having a party to boot! Perfect! Enjoy.

MightyMom said...

too wonderful!!