1. I am trying to get caught up on my blog-reading AND commenting so you will know I really, really like you and do visit! (Yes, I watched the Oscars last night!)
2. Tandi is over whatever that was last week, either lingering effects of the anesthesia, or the pain med, not sure which. Thank goodness!
3. DD, a certified cat person, came home for the weekend, bringing her new, rescued chihuahua-mix puppy for us to meet. What a HOOT! We had to separate the two dogs once in a while, but watching them interact was endlessly entertaining. Tandi was surprisingly jealous at times, and would put Isabella in her place. Normal dog behavior, but Tandi has always been so easily startled and shy, it was unexpected.
Did I mention Bella is a "talker"?
4. I am in the middle of 5 nights off and loving it! Trying to work on taxes (boo, hiss) and DD's string quilt (applause).
5. I have been wearing the C-PAP more hours each night than my therapist predicted, and no longer feel the desire to collapse out of exhaustion 5-6 hours after rising! There are some mask issues, but when I report in to my RT (respiratory therapist) on Wed., he will be able to tell if I need a different mask or if it's just the adjustment period.
6. My Compassion family has grown to 2--joined by Aduri, an 8-year-old girl from Bangladesh. My package with info should arrive in about 2 weeks, so I will be heading over to Staples for another 3-ring binder and page protectors in which to keep all her info and letters. DD also had some great ideas this weekend about paper items I could send Dalia, now that she is far past the coloring book pages and stickers phase.
7. It's supposed to rain and sleet again tomorrow night, with a high Wed. of 33F again, but the daylilies and hyacinth are starting to peek above the ground. I need to separate some of the daylilies, as they are way too crowded for that small space, but it's still too cold to work in the yard for very long. Oh, but spring is coming!