Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Movie Trivia Answer 11/22

I see there is more than one John Candy fan out there. Look at the list you all came up with:

Home Alone
Splash
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Uncle Buck
STRIPES
Cool Runnings
Only the Lonely
The Great Outdoors
Spaceballs
Rookie of the Year

Here are some others you might or might not remember:
The Blues Brothers
1941
Little Shop of Horrors
JFK

I'm going to have to go back and watch some of these myself, because I either didn't know he was in them, or didn't notice at the time. And right after posting this--on Saturday night at work, actually--one of my patients was watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Good job, ladies!

New question on Saturday--and this one will be an open book question!

3 comments:

jacquie said...

spaceballs....that was the one i was trying to think of!

MightyMom said...

he was a great actor with a lot of potential.

MightyMom said...

Tag, you're it