Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Only Political Post

I have stayed away from politics on this blog, because I think there is enough of that without my shoving it down anyone else's throat. In fact, I have unsubscribed to a couple of blogs because of this. I come to blogworld to have fun, to find new crafty goodness, to enjoy the new baby and grandbaby pics, to sympathize and empathize with losses, and rejoice with successes.

And this morning, Mighty Mom has made a good point. In frustration, I had unsubscribed from The Presidential Prayer Team, but I'm headed back to re-register. Thanks for the attitude adjustment, MM.

Edited to add: Oh, and to really put things back into perspective, I went to the Compassion Dominican Republic Blogger Team's entries. Big Mama's account was particularly moving.
Some days God just has to whop me upside the head. This was one of those days.


1 comment:

MightyMom said...

why thank you! how flattering!

at first I was afraid you were gonna say you'd stopped following ME cuz on my political stuff :-)