Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movie Trivia Answer 4/11

I'm surprised no one guessed the answer to this one, as so many of you seem to be Natalie Portman fans! Annie-O had a close guess, but it was for the wrong woman's child.

Lexie Coop: Americus? What kind of a name is Americus?
Novalee Nation: I wanted her to have a strong name.
Lexie Coop: Well, I guess I shouldn't talk. I named my kids after snack foods: Brownie, Praline, Cherry and Baby Ruth.



Well, I guess none of them are any worse than Apple, Kal-el, Rumor,
Jermajesty, Moon Unit and Sage Moonblood.

Apparently when you're a celebrity, you're exempt from common names. And common sense.

I'm going to take a break from blogging for a few days. Seems the reason I've been feeling so tired and run-down for the past week is that I have pneumonia. After finishing the taxes, I haven't even been up to sewing, so you know I had to be feeling crappy. My doc has taken me off work for a week, so I'm going to take my Tylenol, antibiotics, and cough expectorant and puff on my inhaler while I lay on the sofa and watch movies and HGTV, with occasional trips to the computer to read what you're all up to. Maybe in a couple of days I'll find my way back to the sewing room and have some fun. See y'all then.

6 comments:

AnnieO said...

One of my fav celebrity-foolish baby names is one that Jason Lee (My Name is Earl) gave to his son: Inspektor Pilot. Sorry to hear you have pneumonia, that STINKS. Have a good time watching HGTV. I watch it every morning while I am typing Echocardiogram reports and PFT's from home!

Maggie said...

I must have missed the quiz because I love this movie.

Cathi said...

I do hope you feel better very quickly!

audreypawdrey said...

I hope you feel better soon! I had pneumonia in college and it was horrible. Get lots of rest this week!

MightyMom said...

get well!
then see if you can answer MY movie trivia!

Lisa C. in GA said...

I agree about the others, but I think "Apple" is sweet :)