Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Halloween Items

Look what my friend from work donated to the Halloween scene!

Mannequin heads (formerly from a cosmetology school), yellow caution tape, and disaster triage tags!

And the ultimate:

a HAZMAT suit
complete with hood!


Sarah suggested I put a scarecrow out front with my little inflatable aliens coming at him with "probes". Taking this one step further, I will stuff the HAZMAT suit, place the head with hood on top, lay it out on the ground and have the aliens perched all over it. Point a yellow or green spotlight on it, and that should look pretty creepy!

Still open for suggestions, folks! And I promise to take lots of photos when I get it set up. I just need to figure out how to rig a decontamination tunnel....

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

too cool!!

Carole Burant said...

Hi Stephanie:-) Ooooh that will certainly make an awesome Halloween display!! Can you please email me your home address? I need it for the Halloween Swap, thank you!! My email is carole_57@hotmail.com

inspired said...

yes
you really are the cookie monster in disguise ;]

Hootin Anni said...

Well, I meant to come back and suggest this, but you've probably already thought of it. ---the green lights on the plywood spaceship?-------make them blink.