Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bite Back

BooMama is participating in a challenge to provide mosquito netting for children and families in Africa--50 in 50 hours. BooMama was one of the bloggers who took the Compassion tour to Uganda a couple of months ago. The link is on my sidebar or you can go directly to her site and contribute there.

If you haven't checked out her blog, you have missed one heck of a treat! The woman cracks me up, and the fact that she is a fellow Alabamian doesn't hurt one bit! I can just hear the accent!


Oh, and guess what? I got my first letter from my newest sponsored child, Aduri from Bangladesh!
She told me the names and ages of her whole family, asks for prayers to "stay healthy and study nicely" because she wants to be a doctor.

Bless her heart--very ambitious for an 8-yr-old who's attending school for the first time ever! And Aduri, hon, I will pray for exactly that!

No comments: