Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Movie Trivia Answer 6/27

Julie Mills got the correct answer: it WAS Penelope Ann Miller who played Brenda. I couldn't place the voice until the old lady stole her glasses--and then I knew who she was.

This was only her second movie, but she was in several TV shows before that.

As for the bonus question? Well, the title of that movie was Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. Keith Coogan played Christina Applegate's stay-at-home budding chef brother.

I thought maybe the phrasing of the question would tip off the answer.

As for the contest I haven't put together all the details on the prize yet, but there will be more than one package to choose from.
And this will be a contest--points for correct answers, accumulated over the 4 Saturdays in the month of July. Keep watching for full information and the first question this Saturday.

3 comments:

Cathi said...

I sure didn't have a clue about this one!

MightyMom said...

sigh

I don't have a chance in hell of winning do I??

Lori in South Dakota said...

Arrrggghhh! A prize, and I never know the answers! Older Movies!! You know, more my "age"!!