Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Movie Trivia Answer 9/20

Oh, yeah, it's Tuesday isn't it? You know how it is on vacation--you lose track of time, can't remember diddlum-squat.

(That was for Audrey's benefit [evil snicker])

I knew that last trivia question was too easy, but it was the best I could come up with on short notice. So yes, it was that she could hold her lipstick in her bosom and apply it--no hands! I will refrain from editorial comments on bra sizes here.



Since I'm ON VACATION, I have lots of time to think up a really good stumper for this Saturday.

If I can remember to post it on the correct day.






Okay, Audrey, I'll lay off now. lol


2 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Ha, Ha! I completely busted out laughing when I read that! Rub it in, why don't you? I have to wake up at 5 every weekday for the next several months if that makes you feel any better.:) I can't wait to see what you are doing! You obviously have too much time on your hands, so maybe you should cut your vacation short...

Steph said...

Enjoy your much-deserved vacation!!