Saturday, September 06, 2008

Saturday at the Movies

I'd like to say I took a break from the Movie Trivia game last Saturday because it was Labor Day Weekend, but the truth is--I forgot until at work that night, and then it was too late to do anything about it.

But let's resume tonight.

One of my favorite chillers is the black and white film, Night of the Hunter, with Robert Mitchum. I remember seeing this as a young girl, and it really creeped me out, especially the scene where the exhausted children are sleeping in the barn, and Harry Powell (Robert Mitchum) is seen in silhouette riding through the night, relentlessly pursuing John and Pearl.




What is the hymn he sings?




Answer on Tuesday.

4 comments:

jacquie said...

haven't seen this one, but it looks like one i might like. what an eerie picture of this scene.

Libby said...

Oh my . . . I never watch scary movies *s*

Lori in South Dakota said...

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

Steph said...

i LOVE scary movies... but have never seen this one.

guess i'll make a blockbuster run.